Sunday 1 May 2016

Update!

Hello!! 

I’m just writing a quick little post to prove that I’ve not forgotten about the fact I began a blog..

Everything in my life right now seems to be going at such a fast pace and I have next to no time to catch up with it. But whilst I have things coming up like exams, graduation and applying for the dreaded graduate jobs, I've decided that what little free time I do have I will spend on my blog - as I do enjoy updating it.

So to make up for my absence, I've scheduled a whole week of blog posts to be posted this week - every day at 5pm GMT. Wahoo! They're all so varied with a few on travel, a few on reflecting on life and a few on beauty tips too. And once I'm settled after moving back home, I'll be able to get into a proper routine of updating regularly. Hopefully


I hope you’re all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment