Saturday 20 June 2015

Me, Myself and I.

Who are you?

Waddup! I'm Siobhan. I guess I should really explain how you pronounce my name since 99% of the world's population have no idea how to say it, so.. remember Vince Vaughn (this guy)? Well, add 'Sh' to the start of his surname and BOOM! Siobhan. Now, that's cleared up..

I'm twenty years old, even though I act like I'm four most of the time. I'm a true 90s kid. I'm not even kidding when I say that you can regularly find me sitting on my bedroom floor listening to Backstreet Boys, N'Sync, Westlife, Boyzone, Spice Girls.. all the golden oldies - the 'goldies'.

I study law in London *chants 'London, London, London'* and it was probably the best decision I've made in my life. I moved to London aged eighteen all by myself and have had the time of my life, not looking back since. As much as I hate the weather, the tourists, the traffic and the tubes, I love London. I always have and always will. It's home!

What's this blog about?

Honestly, I have no idea. I think it'll just be a bit of this and a bit of that and a pinch of this and a dash of that. It'll probably be a mess and have no sort of structure to it at all but hey ho, let's give it a go. I'll probably focus on beauty, fashion, travelling, life and general stuff like that. As you can see, I'm not really someone with a plan so you'll just have to take it as it comes. I'll try to keep it varied too!

Why are you doing a blog?

I decided to make this blog partly out of boredom and partly out of wanting to give it a try for ages after reading a few other blogs. So.. let's begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment